Performance Physio Fitness & Health are leading tennis specialists with over 40 years of combined experience. We are the preferred physiotherapy & exercise physiology providers for several current Tennis Australia players & have worked with numerous players in the ATP top 100.
We have two clinic locations at Toowong & Bardon with full gym facilities & reformer Pilates. We offer the following:
- Tennis specific injury prevention screenings with physiotherapists (see more)
- Optimal results through regular physical testing, the collection data & regular program reviews to ensure continuing improvements (see more)
- Utilisation of the latest evidence based, tennis specific exercise prescription & programming
- 1 on 1 & group sessions – constantly evolving to ensure the junior athlete is challenged & supported through their development
- Development of strong & functional bodies in the crucial stages of development for those 11 to 15 year old players
- IPhone and Android compatible software to deliver programming straight to athletes device
11-15 Years are crucial years of development for tennis players physically, athletically, psychologically and tactically.
Succumbing to injuries during these years can be detrimental to their advancement and can limit their ability to gain experiences that help make them the best player they can be.
Adolescents need to remain injury free and keep competing during these years to ensure optimal chances for experience in match play and game development.
Our program includes regular physiotherapy screenings to ensure their changing bodies are being regularly monitored.